Surface Grinding: Dual-Belt Grinding Machine DBS
The starter machine for ergonomic grinding of small parts
Our approved Series of Twin-Belt Grinding Machines Type ZBS and PZM will be completed by this basic machine. Sophisticated technology and experience are integrated in the new development. All necessary features are also part of the KUHLMEYER DBS concept and well accessible for the operator
The EBS-Compact is designed for grinding welded edges, corners and surfaces of small components out of steel or stainless steel. By easy replacement of the grinding belt the machine is rapidly changed between roughing and finishing process.
The compact design allows the integration of the machine into existing production areas. The main advantage is the easy and ergonomic grinding with the maximum quality by the precise Kuhlmeyer-technology and experience.
Technical data / Standard dimension:
- Table size: 3000 x 1000 mm
- Work piece weight: Max. 100 kg
- Table movement horizontal manually: 1500 mm (manually)
- Table lifter stroke: 600 mm (motorized)
- Footprint dimensions: 4.400 x 2.400 x 2.450 mm
- Exhaust flange: Ø 200 mm
- Grinding belt speed adjustable: 4 -25 m/s
- Belt Dimension: 100 mm x 8335 mm