Southern Engineering Equipment is New and Used machine tools, machine service and repair, consumables, safety products and industrial equipment supplier in UK. We are located within AET Group headquarters which is a 9 acre site on the Holton Heath Industrial Estate, Poole, Dorset.
We are proud to be the UK & Eire dealers for a variety of premium machine tool brands from across the globe.
Sole Dealers For: Euro Fintec, Gecam, Kef Motor, Kuhlmeyer, Lissmac, Mepsa, VG, PEMTec, Robot Solutions
Agents For: 3M, Klingspor, VSM Abrasives, SIA Abrasives
Machinery You Can Trust
- Over 80 years experience in new and used engineering machinery
- An established network of engineers to provide the back-up you need
- Quick and easy transport available, no matter how big the item
- We know our machines – excellent back up and support for all customers
Finance Your Machine
Southern Engineering Equipment Ltd has now partnered with Alpha Asset Finance and provides finance for your machines and tools from S.E.E Alpha Assets Finance offer competitive finance solutions which suits your requirements. Having worked alongside a wide range of industries, Alpha Assets Finance understands your business will have specialist requirements. Their highly experienced staff will find the right finance product to suit your needs. visit our Finance page or call 10202 830844 for more information.
We can help you with your machine needs!
Southern Engineering Equipment is a leading supplier for machine tool service and repair
SOUTHERN ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT LTD
A FEW THINGS ABOUT US
- We offer a range new and pre-owned conventional and CNC machine tools for the metal working industry.
- To complement and support our products we have a fully skilled team of electrical/electronic and mechanical engineers to install, commission, service and repair, preventative maintenance service contracts are available on, newly supplied equipment.
- We also provide breakdown repair, machine servicing, service contacts and factory moves for your existing CNC and conventional machinery, our engineers are fully trained & conversant with the main control systems including Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mazatrol, Seimens, Hurco & Haas. Also we can service & repair of all makes of DRO systems.
- Machine spare parts and grinding belt consumables from disc pads to wide belt grinding machines.
- We are recognised throughout industry for our expertise in many areas of engineering. We offer an engineered non-bias technical approach to our customers, from concept to completion.
- We are a solution based business, always offering the right machine against the project application and budget constraints.
- We are happy to supply single piece machines up to fully integrated production lines, including robotic cells. We have extensive experience working with OEM’s through to new start-up companies along with system integrators.
- Sole appointed agent for UK & Eire for Supramatic and Kuhlmeyer machinery and consumables.
- SEE are happy to be involved in any project where our engineering and produce knowledge along with our expertise in manufacturing process can help.
We offer complete range of deburring machines to remove the vertical burrs. We offer machines from top European machines manufacturers.View Deburring machines
We offer highest quality grinding machines for grinding of plates and sheets, as well as seam weld grinding process.View Grinding machines
We offer complete range of polishing machines starting from entry level back-stand machines through to large production machines.View Polishing machines
We also offer wide range of dry and wet graining machines for creating surface finishes and also to remove vertical burrs.View Graining Machines
SOUTHERN ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT LTD
ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
Southern Engineering Equipment Limited is proud to be awarded ISO 9001 certification, an internationally recognized standard that ensures that our products and services meet the needs of our clients through an effective quality management system.
To ensure that we are able to offer our customers the very highest standards of service and support, we have developed and implemented our quality management system, achieving our final approval in August 2018.
We strongly believe that this positions us to further support our customers, meeting a diverse range of needs through a combination of experience and attention to detail, whilst providing a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives. Our decision to work towards ISO 9001 accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing high-quality and consistent products and services to our customers and underpins our ongoing investment in technology and development.
Our experienced team can help you meet your business objectives and goals.